Support during the COVID-19 pandemic
On-line CBT Skills Groups are now being offered to support patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. You might be curious about this course and how to participate. Click the below questions for our answers.
What is the on-line course like and how is it different from the in-person course?
How can I participate in the online CBT Skills Groups?
What are the minimal on-line requirements to participate in an online course?
– Windows 10 or updated MAC
– Functioning camera and microphone
– Stable internet connection
– We recommend connecting directly into your router to strengthen internet connection
– If using wifi, ensure you have an updated wireless router
Will someone be able to support me with the technology to participate online?
Yes. The CBT Skills Groups Society will be able to support you to get set-up to join us online. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and we will help you.
In response to COVID-19 the South Vancouver Island and Vancouver programs are now offering on-line CBT Skills Groups.